FLEXIBLE & THIN
Flexible, one-sided silicone adhesive wound contact layer with self-adhering silicone properties made of soft and flexible polyamide fibers or polyester. When used on exuding wounds, the wide scaled pore structure of the wound contact layer allows an optimal vertical migration of wound fluid towards an absorbent secondary dressing. Does not absorb.
ONE SIDED, SOFT SILICONE ADHESIVE
Easy to use; does not stick onto gloves, bed linen, …
Painless dressing changes; increased patient comfort
Minimal risk for damaging newly formed tissues
SILK LIKE SURFACE
- Soft poliamide top-layer; silk feeling
- Low friction coeffictient
- Rounded edges to stay better in place
- Does not stick onto bandages
- Increased wear time
- Easy to use; does not stick onto gloves and bad linen.