Ideal for fragile, sensitive skin & wound protection
A silicone based PU film which can be used as a primary dressing on fragile and sensitive skin to minimize skin breakdown. As a protective fim it protects skin or wounds from microbial or other contamination and from fluid strikethrough. It can also be used as a secondary dressing to fixate gauzes and non-woven swabs.
- Moist Vapor transmission rate: 1000g/m²/24h
- Water repelliant
- Very Thin (20µ without silicone, 60µ with silicone adhesive)
- Soft silicone adhesive > a-traumatic
- Easy handling system
- Bacterial barrier
- Very low friction coef. (25)
- No skin maceration and can be applied on superficial wounds
- Confortable (you don’t feel it)
- A-traumatic removal
- No risk for secondary traction wounds at the border of the dressing
- Easy to use
- Stays well in place
Spycra Film is designed to protect fragile and sensitive skin as it minimizes the risk of skin breakdown.
Spycra Film can be used as a secondary dressing fixating e.g.
gauzes or non-woven swabs or as a landing zone for
aggressive tapes to secure devices to skin. Spycra Film can also
be used as a secondary protective layer over IV sites when the
IV device is secured through adhesive tape or sutures.
- 5 cm x 7,5 cm
- 10 cm x 12 cm