Super absorbent dressing non-adherent
SPYCRA Max is a sterile super absorbent dressing for use on heavily exuding wounds. SPYCRA Max is made of a breathable and a waterproof nonwoven layer, a super absorbent pad layer and a fabric of wicking layer. The multi-layered construction facilitates fluid management to provide the optimal moist wound environment which leads to the promotion of faster wound closure. The absorbent pad provides superior absorption and locks exudates away minimizing the risk of maceration and damage to peri-wound skin.
- Excellent exudate management with high capacity
- Outstanding fluid control; 180gr/dm²
- Minimizes risk of maceration and leakage
- Fast absorption via 900 pores/dm²
- Traps the wound fluid and its components
- Non-strike through thanks to the backing